Software Developer (Sioux Falls, SD, Rapid City, SD or Mitchell, SD)
CHR Solutions is looking for a Software Developer to participate in the building of telecom applications. This position is based out of either our Sioux Falls, SD or Mitchell, SD office. The Software Developer will participate in a diverse range of projects, engage in software development life cycle activities and see concepts through to real life deployments around the world. This is a hands-on coding role working closely with members of small development teams interacting with project managers and with the development team. The Software Developer might expect to occasionally engage in global support, implementation activities and be available to undertake foreign travel.
- Create next generation telecom application software as well as participate in ongoing sustainment of software.
- Interact with project managers and other software engineers to ensure technical integrity and successful delivery of high quality software products and projects.
- Work as part of a distributed international team.
- Engage in global support and implementation activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; equivalent combination of educaiton and experience accepted
- One or more years experience in software development
- Experience in Microsoft .Net Framework, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server
- Familiarity in C++ and VB6 languages
- Familiarity or knowledge of MVC frameworks
- Experience authoring ANSI 92 compliant SQL
- Familiarity using source code control systems
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks (such as MBUnit)
- Familiarity or knowledge of Test Driven Development
apply for open positions >